Recent Comments by bobknight33 subscribe to this feed

newtboy (Member Profile)

bobknight33 says...

“Fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell you aren’t going to have a country anymore”
"we got to get rid of the weak congresspeople, the ones that aren’t any good, the Liz Cheneys of the world, we got to get rid of them. We got to get rid of them.


Its about voting out RINOs and Democrats. Get a grip.

The election was stolen by fraud. All know it.
Trump is right.
Americans need to fight like hell else we wont have a country anymore.

newtboy said:

Here fuckwit. Someone reposted it after all Trump accounts were frozen for inciting insurrection.



All complete bullshit inflammatory lies designed to enrage and inflame. “Fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell you aren’t going to have a country anymore”
"we got to get rid of the weak congresspeople, the ones that aren’t any good, the Liz Cheneys of the world, we got to get rid of them. We got to get rid of them.”

He gave you a full page of transcript, not two words out of context you liar.

No Democratic representative suggested he wasn’t really president, none called for his removal by illegal force, none called for fighting like hell, none called for trial by combat, none said your country was “stolen”. You’re so full of shit. One called for PURELY VERBAL harassment, and her colleagues lambasted her for it.

On the other hand, Trump said the insurrectionist terrorists were fighting a good fight, he’s proud of them, and he loves them AFTER the attack.

It bears noting, every single person there that was asked on camera said they were there because Trump told them to come and fight to take their country back....many insisted they would follow that instruction to the death but only one did. “It’s going to be wild”!

JiggaJonson (Member Profile)

bobknight33 says...

What a flaws reach.

Show the video, Any video, ANY ANY ANY .... Not a 2 word out of context BS. SHOW IT!

There is none,


There were however over last 3 years of Democrat leaders/ liberals/ activists calling for the direct harassment of conservatives.

Where were you then?

JiggaJonson said:

incite
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incite

in·​cite | \ in-ˈsīt

transitive verb
: to move to action : stir up : spur on : urge on
---------------------------------------------------

INCITE
https://dictionary.thelaw.com/incite/

To arouse; stir up; instigate; set in motion; as, to “incite” a riot Also, generally, in criminal law to instigate, persuade, or move another to commit a crime; in this sense nearly synonymous with “abet” See Long v. State, 23 Neb. 33, 36 N. W. 310.

Related Legal Terms & Definitions
ABET Criminal Law; to aid, help or encourage someone else to commit a crime. Commonly referred…
ENCOURAGE In criminal law. To instigate ; to incite to action; to give courage to
---------------------------------------------------


18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
---------------------------------------------------



So, the morning of...
Did he arouse the crowd?
Stir them up?
Help instigate or set in motion?

Did he encourage the crowd?
see: ENCOURAGE In criminal law. To instigate ; to incite
---------------------------------------------------

"these people are not going to take it any longer. They’re not going to take it any longer.
"We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen.
"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.
"we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.
"Our media is not free. It’s not fair. It suppresses thought. It suppresses speech, and it’s become the enemy of the people. It’s become the enemy of the people.
"We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
"Today, we see a very important event though, because right over there, right there, we see the event going to take place. And I’m going to be watching, because history is going to be made.
"You will have an illegitimate president, that’s what you’ll have. And we can’t let that happen.
"we got to get rid of the weak congresspeople, the ones that aren’t any good, the Liz Cheneys of the world, we got to get rid of them. We got to get rid of them.
"The Republicans have to get tougher. You’re not going to have a Republican party if you don’t get tougher.
"We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again,
"They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen.
"we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,...The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. (ellipses = he loves PA Ave.)

-----------------------------------------

Some people might call that speech one that AROUSED the crowd, especially all the ask and response.
Some people might say Trump STIRRED UP the crowd
Some people might say he HELPED INSTIGATE the crowd
Some people might say he ENCOURAGED the crowd

-----------------------------------------

ooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaayyyyyyy
whatever u say mah man, clearly you and yours have it all figured out. * eyeroll *


>>>>>>BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!<<<<<<

Twitter:

One might be tempted to say "Well he said all this shit in the morning, that's not when all this happened." True, but around 1:55 pm ALMOST IMMEDIATELY after he tweets this :

( just a link to the video of his speech again, so 2x the quotes up there )

Donald J. Trump

@realdonaldtrump

h t t p s : // t .co/izItBeFE6G

Jan 6th 2021 - 1:49:54 PM EST·Twitter for iPhone (1 49 and 54 seconds to be precise)



Here's the ALMOST IMMEDIATELY part (1:49:54 - 1:55) (almost exactly 5 minutes after his tweet)

1:55 p.m. The U.S. Capitol Police are evacuating some congressional office buildings due to “police activity” as thousands gather outside the Capitol to protest the electoral vote. Police told congressional staff members they should evacuate the Cannon House Office Building and the building that houses the Library of Congress. It wasn’t immediately clear what specifically sparked the evacuation. A police spokeswoman did not immediately respond to calls and emails seeking comment. Thousands of people have descended on the U.S. Capitol as Congress is expected to vote to affirm Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential win. Videos posted online showed protesters fighting with U.S. Capitol Police officers as police fired pepper spray to keep them back.

Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.



>>>>>> LOOKS LIKE INCITEMENT TO ME <<<<<<
>>>>>> LOOKS LIKE INCITEMENT TO ME <<<<<<
>>>>>> LOOKS LIKE INCITEMENT TO ME <<<<<<
>>>>>> LOOKS LIKE INCITEMENT TO ME <<<<<<
>>>>>> LOOKS LIKE INCITEMENT TO ME <<<<<<
>>>>>> LOOKS LIKE INCITEMENT TO ME <<<<<<

>>>>> Do these words have no meaning to you? <<<<<
I know what encourage means. I know what stirred up means. I know what helped instigate means. I know what aroused means; when those phrases refer to a crowd.


And that's what is here.





Don't expect any more from me on this topic. Frankly I'm at a point where i don't care if you understand or not because it's right in front of you, clear as crystal.

People do not use specific words for no-reason.

JiggaJonson (Member Profile)

bobknight33 says...

Show where Trump incited rioting?

He didn't, never did.

JiggaJonson said:

@newtboy not quite over yet, they still need to hunt down the Americans who tried to overthrow their own government and install a dictator. https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

$1,000-$50,000 rewards

I guess you won't want to bet anymore eh bob? You know what let's forget all of them. You and me will ride off into the sunset like Thelma and Louise. When we got the bottom of the canyon, it'll be a shock, but you'll awake a new man! Disallusioned and ready to fight for neo feminism just like Susan Sarandon.


Or ... I suppose, an alternative is we can just change the terms of the bet. I don't know if I'm willing to put $1,000 on this anymore. But I probably bet 50 bucks that Trump's going to end up in jail. I need a relatively short time span maybe like some escalating scale like we could do $25 a month double or nothing each month. like I'd put $10 he's going to be in jail in the first month.

You have my contact, you call me you know where I am.

Meanwhile! It's so nice to hear all these trump cult members denouncing the republican party. $10 on that jail thing, and $10 says that in the first month is disillusioned supporters are going to hunt him down like a dog.

I Left Her: HER REACTiON

Lessons from 2,000+ Interviews with Broken People

bobknight33 says...

@StukaFox
@newtboy
@BSR
@vil
@eric3579
@wtfcaniuse



I love you all, even newtboy.

I enjoy this site because it bubbles up quality ( mostly) vids.

Political views are 180 from this site. Netboy is 100% incapable to rational thought of seeing the other side or even considering it. Hence I put a equally firm line in the sand. Newtboy is brilliant in his discussion but intolerant. I would think we all came across this at some point.


Do I think Trump is a A hole, Yep at times. But you also have to admit the boy has done some really big things last 4 years.
Moving our Consulate to Jerusalem.
( Last 4+ POTUS have promised but he did it)
Got 5 Muslim nations to engage in normalize relations with Israel.
( This is a big deal)
Plus great growth in America, and much more.
All with zero respect from media.

Trump fighting the Election results: That's his right. Does he have a chance. Slim. But the boy always willing to go to the distance. He's a fighter. He might pull it off, Hope he does.


Not looking for anything different to what everyone else is.
Decent pay, better life for my children.


I want all to succeed. I've posted TESLA video to show you that hopefully you will look into them and invest in them.

This is the decade of EV ( electronic vehicles). Get in on it.

I want you all be financially secure.


Salary is the amount they give you to forget your dreams.

401K is my way to walk away from my boss and get back the dream.

Roll over your Co 401k to a self directed and jump in. This gives you complete control. Its your life, control it. Nobody cares more about your money than you.

Tesla Gigafactory Austin Texas Day 153 - 12/22/20 -

bobknight33 says...

Giga Texas is proving to be further along at the 5 month mark than were Shanghai and Berlin!

Giga Texas should be completed about April 2021.

Lessons from 2,000+ Interviews with Broken People

Let's talk about Republicans leaving Trump & moving forward

Georgia hearings in a Nutshell

bobknight33 says...

GEORGIA:
2,056 felons illegally voted
66,248 under 18 voted
2,423 weren’t registered at all
1,043 used a PO Box 4,926 voted past the reg. date
10,315 died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state
40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote

Nothing to see , no wrong doing.

Election hearing in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

bobknight33 says...

I didn't title it.

But as normal you head is up you back side.


But clearly you don't care about election integrity.

newtboy said:

Aaaaahahaha...."HEARING"?!? They mean press event. You don't have hearings out of session outside the capitol building with only one party attending, having zero power to do a thing. This is the utter nonsense the Trump party has reduced American politics to. What a farce @bobknight33. A nonsensical, fact free, lie fest and political farce designed only to prove to Don the con that they back him so he doesn't ruin their reelection chances. Pennsylvania certified already. There's not a thing this could accomplish.

No, I'm not going to watch it. I expect Bob didn't either.

Lands That Will FLOOD in Our Lifetime

$55,000 for 5,000 votes

bobknight33 says...

You are so duped. You post a link from a far leftest site. You stupid fool.

Find a real fact checker.
About SourceWatch

The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) publishes SourceWatch, this collaborative, specialized encyclopedia of the people, organizations, and issues shaping the public agenda.

newtboy said:

OMG! You fool. Every single veritas video has been proven to be fake, full of lies, and edited to make a point, not to show anything resembling the truth. Borat is more honest and truthful.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

But you claim Trump has never lied....then often go on to excuse and explain why it's ok for him to lie, even under oath, forgetting you claimed he never does.

More (fake) "evidence" of republican vote fraud that you claim proves democratic vote fraud. Your desperation paired with your delusion has made you a laughing stock.

🤦‍♂️

$55,000 for 5,000 votes

bobknight33 says...

Not fake Toolboy.

Just pointing out there are vote tampering. Dem, Rep All is bad.

Yet not 1 of his vids have been proven false. Not one.

newtboy said:

More veritas *lies that are already *debunked

The woman filmed is a Republican consultant, working for a Republican candidate, allegedly buying/selling votes for the Democratic candidate while being filmed. Nonsense.
Even if it wasn't another in a long line of proven fake project veritas propaganda films, it would only show that Republicans are cheating, but are so stupid they're cheating to help Democrats win Texas?!
So stupid it's brain numbing.

38Times President Trump Has Condemned Racism,White Supremacy

Joe Biden walks to the podium in Warm Springs, GA.



Send this Article to a Friend



Separate multiple emails with a comma (,); limit 5 recipients






Your email has been sent successfully!

Manage this Video in Your Playlists

Beggar's Canyon