"Training is by ACT Cert Founder, Mr. Alon Stivi, an internationally recognized expert in counterterrorism, corporate and school security and a combat veteran of the Israeli Special Forces. Mr. Stivi is a Reserve Deputy with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, Emergency Operations Bureau (EOB).
Thank you to Active Shooter Role Player, Mr. Steve Diamond, Lt. Commander, U.S. Navy (Retired), Professor Raymond Novaco & Graduate Students of the University of CA, Irvine.
As a Last Resort, what do you do to save yourself and others, when you are trapped and cannot escape from an Active Shooter or armed Terrorist who is forcing his/her way through the door of your classroom, office, hospital room, store in a mall or home, with the clear intent on killing you and not taking you hostage?
- In order to survive an Active Shooter or Terrorist intent on killing you, you must be able to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and take immediate action to control the outcome.
- Under life threatening conditions, a person will automatically resort to employing skills and a plan of action that have been practiced previously to make the difference between life and death.
- The risk of facing an Active Shooter or Terrorist someday will not be reduced by ignoring it. In order to survive an Active Shooter or Terrorist attack, you must be ready at anytime, think like a survivor, manage your stress and outdo the attacker's frame of reference.
- This ACT Cert training will increase your survivability. The techniques taught in our full course are truly the Last Resort Survival Measures, where you have two choices:
1. Do nothing and die or,
2. Fight back as a team, using what we call 'Collective Resistance'..."