This was one of my all time favorite toys as a kid, AHHHH the memories.
Bing Bang Boing!
* Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Bing Bang Boing.
* Caution: Bing Bang Boing may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
* Bing Bang Boing Contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
* Do not use Bing Bang Boing on concrete.
Discontinue use of Bing Bang Boing if any of the following occurs:
* Tingling in extremities
* Loss of balance or coordination
* Slurred speech
* Temporary blindness
* Profuse sweating
* Heart palpitations
If Bing Bang Boing begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
Bing Bang Boing may stick to certain types of skin.
When not in use, Bing Bang Boing should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration...
Failure to do so relieves the makers of Bing Bang Boing, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.
Ingredients of Bing Bang Boing include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
Bing Bang Boing has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.
Do not taunt Bing Bang Boing.
Bing Bang Boing comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Bing Bang Boing