Dog Rescue-Why You Should Not Use Rat Poison

Warning****hard to watch badly poisoned dog, but he's saved and healthy in the end.

In a very close brush with death, we rescued this very sweet dog who had most likely ingested rat poison containing strychnine. The poison causes an extremely painful toxic reaction that usually results in death, but thankfully we were able to treat and save this dear boy just in time.

Load Comments...

Send this Article to a Friend

Separate multiple emails with a comma (,); limit 5 recipients

Your email has been sent successfully!

Manage this Video in Your Playlists

notify when someone comments

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More