YouTube: "Micah Peasley gave a memorable interview on FOX 11 that went viral way before going viral was even a thing, back in 2002."posted by lucky760 3 months 3 weeks ago • 762 views • 2:55
These four skydiving wizards practice their black magic and do unbelievable stuff that looks like it could only be CGI.posted by lucky760 2 years ago • 1,084 views • 1:39
- "Pair up in threes."
- "All pitchers are liars or crybabies."
- "Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical."
- "It’s déjà vu all over again."
- "You can observe a lot by watching."
- "We made too many wrong mistakes."
- "If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark, nobody’s going to stop them."
- "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
- "The future ain’t what it used to be."
- "You should always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise, they won’t come to yours."
- "A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore."
- "Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded."
- "We were overwhelming underdogs."
- "It gets late early out here."
- "It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility."
- "I never said most of the things I said."
- "It ain't over 'til it's over."
Now everyone knows the secret.
The funny thing is I have actually caught myself literally using the phrase in real life and stopped myself to correct it with "laughing my ass off" because it seems it feels a little funny at first. Then you slowly ease into it.
To top it off I have a custom license plate being made for my car that reads:
I'll have to post a picture of that some time.
I finally got my new license plates:
As the years have flown by and the Internet culture has continued to evolve, we, like ever before, want to keep nimble to continue making improvements so The Sift is still a place you will love to call home. ... more inside ...
: (( United geeks stand. Like or share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videosift/posts/10152131589509232posted by lucky760 4 years 6 months ago • 1,141 views • 1:31
Via Neatorama Music is "In My Arms" by Jon Foremanposted by lucky760 4 years 7 months 3 weeks ago • 685 views • 2:37
Stunningly beautiful results. Thanks for sharing @maatc! http://videosift.com/blog/maatc/Audi-Infraredposted by lucky760 4 years 8 months 1 week ago • 245 views
She tells the story of outing herself to her family and the world at about the 9 minute mark.posted by lucky760 4 years 8 months 3 weeks ago • 1,788 views • 16:32
YouTube Description: The Lythronax argestes dinosaur has been unveiled by paleontologists in Utah. The animal was thought to be T-Rex's Great Uncle.posted by lucky760 4 years 10 months 3 weeks ago • 476 views • 1:03
The two ends hang on opposite walls, the faucet raises up from the floor, and there is a plug in the center directly above a drain in the floor. I would so love to be so impractical as to have an awesome tub like this, if even just to bathe my sons (because it looks like it'd be much easier than a standard tub since you can sit with your legs beneath it).
The only thing I'm wondering is where the knobs are to control the faucet. Anyway, go take a look at this and the other fascinating content: http://www.homesandhues.com/The-Hammock-Bathtub/
YouTube Description: One of the longest, ramblingest monologues in TV history.posted by lucky760 5 years 2 months 1 week ago • 888 views • 2:11