Skip ahead 32 seconds to avoid Tyra. Too bad his live performance didn't match this opening video ... sigh.posted by PlayhousePals 3 years 5 months 1 week ago • 257 views • 1:53
Arnold Schwarzenegger responded to President Donald Trump on Twitter after Trump joked about his ratings on "The Apprentice."posted by newtboy 3 years 11 months 3 weeks ago • 1,128 views • 38 secs
This week’s gay rights victory was historic, but the transgender community still faces staggering challenges. John Oliver focuses on the “T” in “LGBT." -ytposted by eric3579 5 years 7 months ago • 1,255 views • 16:48
And here's my special song for PlayHousePals. I always thought that "Playhouse Pals" would make a good TV show, so this is kind of intro song for that.
Thanks PlayHousePal for all of your contributions to VideoSift and enjoy the highest rank that our community has to offer - you're a galaxy now baby!
[or arrenged by votes (thanks @oritteropo for the format.. got it formatted right for her pquque after a little mishap! ) )) (EDIT: now it is correct! http://videosift.com/search?q=&t=v&u=playhousepals&s=r&o=hivotes&vmin=&vmax=&sh=&l=&n=&b=&submit=Search)
to give some extra boost!
I apologize for a messy post - it has been a while since I have done any html.. or VS posting
We may not have your badge ready, but, as is our custom with galaxy level Sifters, I have written and performed a song in your honor. With great apologies to the Fab 4:
(and we really need to sort out that whole which one of you is a cat thing)
Every single blooper from the show's complete run. Feature length, bring popcorn.posted by Mordhaus 7 years 8 months 1 week ago • 803 views • 1:46:48
Even though it is not possible to ever humanly reproduce what it shows, except in ones own mind, how it shows it, why it shows it, how it feels. But a fantastic attempt anyway.posted by shagen454 7 years 11 months ago • 447 views • 25:17
from American Masters Known primarily for his role as the host of television’s THE TWILIGHT ZONE, Rod Serling had one of the most exceptional and varied careers in television. As a writer, a producer,... continue readingposted by Joe Motion (lurgee) 7 years 11 months 1 week ago • 136 views • 1:26:36
"The Live Action Pixar Toy Story movie, shot-for-shot, with real people and real toys." - Facebookposted by Hybrid 8 years 1 week ago • 174 views • 1:20:01
Here's what comes to mind for me, and I'm not including any instances where I went somewhere specifically to see someone (e.g., at a stage show or a book signing):
- I walked around a t-shirt store in the Venetian casino in Las Vegas with Howie Mandel during his Deal or No Deal days.
- I was at the Beverly Center. While just my wife and I were waiting at the elevators to head back down to the garage and leave, Jimmy Kimmel and a couple of his friends stood next to us also waiting for the elevator. He was looking at me over my wife's shoulder as I whispered to her "That's the guy from that talk show," and as she turned around to look he just continued smiling at us like, "Yeah, I know you're talking about me. Go ahead and say hello." But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Finally, more people started coming to wait for the elevator (it took forever) and he walked off as not to get mobbed I guess.
- Looking for parking at South Coast Plaza I saw Kobe Bryant getting into his car after exiting the back door of a baby store with his wife and escorted by mall security.
- At Disneyland I was at the exit of the Matterhorn where Kobe Bryant was getting off the ride and putting his wife up on his shoulders surrounded by a couple dozen screaming fans.
- I've said hello face-to-face with Kobe Bryant on 3 other occasions as he was walking to or from a local cafe next to where I used to have lunch every day. (He lives nearby.) One of those three times I told him something lame like "Bring home that three-peat!" That was after the end of their last back-to-back championship season, obviously.
- I snapped a photo of my wife with Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows of CSI) at the end of a Lakers game while heading up the stairs to the exit. She made sure to tell her "You're so beautiful!" to make up for us bothering her for a picture.
- I stood next to Elizabeth Banks at Comic Con pretending not to notice her as she was standing around talking to a couple of friends.
why make your own expensive video when you can make lip-synch video with famous bands singing your song. (ok, it apparently took almost 200 hours to make..)posted by paul4dirt 1 decade 1 year 2 months 2 weeks ago • 1,303 views • 3:41
Let's celebrate! Let's give the ole pqueue a visit:
YouTube Description: BBC Prog Rock Britannia an Observation in Three Movementsposted by Joe Motion (lurgee) 8 years 2 months ago • 272 views • 1:28:47