Uploaded by Maangchi on YT: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/tuna-pancakes
You can make delicious pancakes with a can of tuna! Serve with rice or noodles! Happy cooking! ^^
Check out Reinier's response video!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s96mliWey9U
Ingredients (for 2-3 servings):
1 can of tuna (5 oz: 142 grams), onion, garlic, salt, ground black pepper, sesame oil, egg, flour, and canola oil.
1. Strain out the liquid from a can of tuna and place it in a bowl.
*tip: You can use cheesecloth, paper towel, or just squeeze with your hands to get the excess liquid out
2. Add ¼ cup chopped onion, 1 minced garlic, 1ts salt, ¼ ts ground black pepper, 1 egg, 1 ts sesame oil, and 1 tbs flour to the tuna and mix it well.
3. Heat up a non-stick pan and spread 1-2 tbs canola oil.
4. Scoop a spoonful of the tuna mixture with a spoon and place it on the heated pan.
5. Press slightly and round the edges with the spoon.
6. Make 6 small size pancakes with the tuna mixture.
7. When the bottom is cooked golden brown, turn it over and cook until both sides of the pancakes are golden brown. Total cooking time is 3-5 minutes.
8. Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving plate and serve with rice.