A dusty kebab dive. Twelve heavily armed men. A stranger without a name. An extra strong kebab.... Norway's first kebab western. (IMDB
It's in Norwegian, so here are the words:
- Uhm - yeah - I'd like a cheeseburger.
- Bah - does this look like a burger joint? (angry)
- Ok - I'll take a hot dog.
*flips up a menu, containing only a picture of a kebab*
- A kebab it is, then.
*starts to make kebab*
- Mild, medium or strong?
- I'll take it - Extra Strong.
- ..D-d-d... did y-you say "e-extra strong"? (frightened)
- Yes? Extra strong.
*silence, music plays, as the kebab manager finishes the kebab - visibly scared*
- What do you want? (gruff)
- Nuthin' - just to eat my kebab.
- Do you see those shoes?
- They belong to the last one who tried.
..And the rest is PURE AWESOMENESS!
I first saw this at a university movie night in Oslo, and loved every minute of it - and now it's on YouTube - enjoy!